Support Quarry Hill by joining our non-profit friends group, or donate.
Summer Camp Information
- Priority registration from Friends Members is accepted between February 28 and March 13, 2017.
Open registration begins March 14, 2017
- Camp descriptions and dates will be available mid-February.
- Day camp is Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m.to 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- All day Adventure Biking Camp and day trips are offered for campers grades 7+.
- Camps are designed by professional environmental science educators and naturalists.
- Each camp is led by a Camp Counselor staff and a youth leader assistant.
- Camper to staff ratio is 12:1 or less.
- Camp staff are First Aid certified.
- Optional transportation from select sites is available on the Quarry Hill Critter Coach.
Become a Member today and receive priority registration, a great discount, and member benefits for all of 2017.