This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Friday Night Lights
Embrace Minnesota’s sparkling season and beautiful winter landscape with an evening of hiking by candlelight.
Follow luminaries along a groomed trail to the Prairie House to warm by a bonfire and enjoy the outdoor hot cocoa bar. Luminaries will also light your return path through the prairie as you conclude your adventure.
Choose a hike time when purchasing your tickets. Hikes begin at 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 & 8:00.
Read Before Purchasing:
- Lighted trails are unpaved. Off-road strollers or rugged wagons may work if there is no snow. You are welcome to pull kids in sleds.
- Hike is approximately 1 mile - Take as many loops as you like.
- No indoor warming areas available. Dress warmly!
- No pets on lighted trails
- If trails are covered with snow, participants may bring their own snowshoes (skiing is not allowed on lighted trails.) Rentals will not be available.
- In the event we cancel due to inclement weather your ticket price will be refunded.
Friday Night Lights events: Jan 13, Jan 27, and Feb 10.