This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Creatures of the Night
hikes leave every 15 minutes
Meet the nocturnal animals of Quarry Hill during this non-scary (and sometimes humorous!) family evening in the forest. On a guided hike of the woods and cave, you will encounter the "Creatures of the Night" costumed characters featuring a worm, opossum, flying squirrel, and cricket each with a tale to tell about their night life. Refreshments follow the hike inside the Nature Center.
- Hike is approximately one hour long.
- Hike is most appropriate for ages 4+.
- Terrain is not stroller or dog friendly.
- Hikes are held rain, shine, or snow.
- Friday and Saturday guided hikes begin at 4:30 p.m. and leave at 15 minute intervals. The last hike leaves at 8:00 p.m.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Call 507-328-3950.