This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Creatures of the Night
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
October 18 & 19
Meet the nocturnal animals of Quarry Hill during this non-scary (and sometimes humorous!) family evening in the forest. On a guided hike of the woods and cave, you will encounter the "Creatures of the Night" costumed characters featuring a skunk, raccoon, owl, and bat each with a tale to tell about their night life. Refreshments follow the hike inside the Nature Center.
* Hike is approximately one hour long.
* Hike is most appropriate for ages 4+.
* Terrain is not stroller or dog friendly.
* Hikes are held rain, shine, or snow.
* Friday and Saturday guided hikes begin at 4:30 p.m. and leave at 15
minute intervals. The last hike leaves at 8:00 p.m.
* Tickets must be purchased in advance. Call 507-328-3950.
Tickets: $10 each, $8 members